Ferris Garage - Celebrating 60 years in style
Ferris Garage at Feock has celebrated 60 years of family service by putting a car designed in the 1950’s on the road as a courtesy car to add to its existing fleet of 10 vehicles.
The Mustard Mini 1000, which used to be owned by a customer, has been lovingly restored and lettered up in classic Ferris style. A Mini second anniversary is also celebrated this year as 30 years ago Tim Ferris was on his trip around the World in two Minis’ to raise funds for the Save the Children Stop Polio Campaign.
The Mini is available for customers to borrow free of charge while their car is being repaired.*
The Garage was established in 1954 by Cyril Ferris and is still in the same family. In the past it was a dealership for Riley, Wolseley and Peugeot. It is now a Unipart Car Care Centre and Delphi Diesel Service centre.
All repairs have a 12000 mile/12 month nationwide guarantee
Our other promotions
- 10% off your next MOT - only £49.36
- All Makes, All Ages of Vehicles Serviced or Repaired
- Computerised 4 Wheel alignment for your tyre wear problems
- FREE MOT for life on all car sales from 2014 onwards
- Free Winter Check
- Get your Air Conditioning Checked
- Service you can rely on
- Sonic Cleaning Cornwall
- We’ll search far for your ideal car